Friday 29 November 2013

Exhibition success

Solitary shell - looking towards Rum
Solitary Shell
Taken on the Isle of Eigg looking out towards the Isle of Rum on the West Coast of Scotland


My local camera club is currently staging it's annual open photography exhibition, which closes this coming Sunday. I entered a number of images some weeks ago and two of the eight I submitted are on display.

'Solitary Shell' - was given a Judges Award in the Members Section whilst 'Too Young to Smoke' was selected for the National Category. There are a number of these event staged around the country during the course of the year but as this was the first time I had entered a National Exhibition, I was very pleased to have had one of my photographs accepted.

Here is one of the images on display.


20131129-HCC exhibition.jpg


and finally here is the image which was accepted for the 'Open' section.

Too young to smoke
Too Young to Smoke
Taken at the Goodwood Revival Meeting in 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment